Friday, November 27, 2009

Wedding Jewellery - Looking for A Cheap Alternative to Gold or Platinum


Not everyone can afford the luxury of white gold or platinum jewellery. If this is the case then why not buy sterling silver. Do you think you can tell the difference? I know I can't and many others in my experience do not have a clue.

A couple of examples - I recently admired my daughter-in-law's new ring which I took to be silver and cubic zirconia. I told her that silver was my favourite metal too whereupon she swiftly put me in my place saying that she does not like silver and would only ever wear white gold. My wrists were duly slapped and a mental note made never to buy her any silver jewellery.

I was sat having coffee with my friend the other day and she admired my wedding ring and asked me if it was white gold or platinum. I, unlike my daughter-in-law am not proud and freely admitted that it was sterling silver.

If you are soon to be come a newly wed and are finding it hard funding everything in these difficult economic times, one way you can save is by buying a 2 piece sterling silver ring set. The beautiful sterling silver and cubic zirconia ring sets on my website Silver Artz
start a the very affordable price of £14.99.

Another reason for buying silver wedding ring sets -
They are a great substitute for your white gold or platinum wedding and engagement rings if you are travelling abroad, on holiday or on business. Why take your most valuable and treasured jewellery with you and risk it being lost or stolen or having to pay extra insurance.

Do you think this makes sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment