Saturday, May 30, 2009

Proudly Announcing My New Shop!

Well folks I finally found my new dream
e-commerce hosting site and it really is a dream!

Unlike Auctiva Commerce it is totally functional, no bugs, no endless theme updates, no support tickets etc etc. Sound too good to be true? Well take it from me DoYourOwnSite! offers everything you need to build a really great site with little or no html exeperience (thats me) and it all works. Don't want to take it from me then take a peek at my site this is just after 12 days of being live. Of course it is not perfect and never will be, I will always strive to improve it.

I have my silver jewellery as before but am now adding some very nice quality crystal items such as optical crystal sculptures, crystal paperweights, Austrian crystal sun catchers. I also have a small line of very lovely Austrian crystal and Swarovski crystal pendants on sterling silver chains.

If you think that this site might be for you then why not take a peek here»»» DoYourOwnSite! I promise you will never look back. You will find many Auctiva Commerce refugees on the forum who are all very happy with their new home.

Maybe we will meet again!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lesley,
    Congratulations on the launch of your beautiful store. I hope you don't mind me pointing out another resource for you and your readers - Vendio.com offers a free online store which lets you manage orders, items and customers from an easy to use interface. Vendio has been in the eCommerce business for 10+ years and we power stores and selling on eBay & Amazon for 100,000 sellers. You can check us out at Vendio.com. Or email marketing@corp.vendio.com with any questions.

    Best Regards,
    Shelby Ferrari
    Director of Marketing
    sferrari@corp.vendio.com

    ReplyDelete