Saturday, May 9, 2009

Auctiva Commerce Shop is Now Closed

Well I finally gave up. Never thought I would cause never been a quitter but sometimes enough is enough.

I have spent 3 months hard slog trying to get my store up and running but it is not to be. Auctiva Commerce, with the best intentions I'm sure, have just not got their act together. The problems with bugs and features too numerous to mention have, for me, finally become insurmoutable. I know I am not the only one and there are many following suit and abandoning ship. There are those who continue to persevere and I wish them well and hope that it will all be worth it.

I am now trawling the net trying to find a workable alternative for my lovely jewellery and gifts. I have found some possibilties but I shall vet them very carefully before making the same mistakes I made with AC. Once bitten twice shy as they say.

In the meantime, untill I find what I am looking for I shall continue to plug away selling my Free People Search Engine, and my Global Domains International MLM marketing business opportunity. If you are interested in either of these, and there are huge potential earings to be had in affiliate commissions, read my other blogs and take a look around to see the links to these business opportunities.

If anyone reads this and knows of any good, reliable and easy to work e-commerce sites then by all means let me know. It would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment